- 3 Cups Healtheries Gluten Free Baking Mix
- 1 cups Sultanas or raisins
- ½ cup Cranberries
- 1 x large, shredded Carrot
- Rind of 1 Orange
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 3 x eggs
- ½ cup coconut oil - melted
- ¾ cup sugar free maple flavoured syrup OR regular maple syrup
Tip – you can soak the dried fruit in the cup of orange juice to plump them up.
- Line a round cake tin with baking paper and heat oven to 180 degrees.
- Place the 3 cups of baking mix in a bowl, add shredded carrot, orange rind, raisins and cranberries.
- Whisk the eggs then add the maple and combine by whisking followed by the coconut oil.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry mix, combine well.
- Add orange rind
- Place cake mix in baking tin and bake for one hour.