- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups flour or Healtheries Gluten Free Baking Mix
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp Healtheries Black Chia Seeds
- 1 Tbsp Healtheries Ground LSA
- 1/2 banana, mashed
- 1 1/2 cups of reduced fat milk
- Beat eggs and stir in the sifted flour and baking powder.
- Mix in mashed banana, chia seeds & LSA.
- Stir in milk and mix until all ingredients are just combined.
- Spoon the batter into a hot, lightly oiled pan, and cook until bubbles appear before turning.
- Keep the pikelets warm while using up the remaining batter.