- 2 bananas sliced into rounds and frozen (it takes approximately 4- 5 hours for the bananas to set)
- 1/2 cup natural yoghurt (or you can use coconut yoghurt or milk)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp Healtheries No Added Sugar Milk Chocolate Baking Bits
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup or runny honey
- Dash of water or milk to help blend if necessary
- 1 tsp honey
- Handful of hazelnuts
- 100ml cream
- 100g Healtheries No Added Sugar Milk Chocolate Baking Bits
- To make the ganache heat the cream in a saucepan until almost boiling. Take off the heat, add the Chocolate Baking Bits and leave to stand for 1- 2 minutes. Stir until smooth, then set aside in the fridge until hard enough to roll. Any left over ganache can be kept in the fridge in a sealed container for up to a week according to the creams best before date.
- To make the hazelnuts, heat a small pan, once warm add the hazelnuts and honey and stir until the nuts are coated in honey, pour onto a baking sheet and leave to cool.
- To make the banana whip, place the frozen banana slices, yoghurt, vanilla, chocolate and maple syrup (or honey) in a food processor.
- Process until the banana is crushed. Stop, scrape down the sides and process again. Continue this process a few more times until the mixture is creamy, thick and smooth. If necessary add a dash of water (no more than 1 Tbsp)
- To serve, divide the banana whip into four serving bowls, top with the honeyed hazelnuts and 1 teaspoon of the chocolate ganache.