- 2 Healtheries Blood Orange tea bags
- 1 teaspoon good quality honey
- 6-10 blackberries (depending on size)
- Soda water to top
- Orange slices & a rosemary sprig to serve
- Place the tea bags into a mug and cover with 1/2 cup boiling water. Allow to steep until completely cool (approximately 30 minutes). Squeeze bags gently and set tea aside until ready to use.
- Combine honey with 1 tablespoon boiling water and stir to create a honey syrup.
- Place this in the bottom of the tall glass you’ll be serving in. Top with 6-10 blackberries (thaw ahead of time if using frozen). Use the top of a wooden spoon to mash these together into a rough pulp.
- Place a generous handful of ice on top. Fill with the cooled tea until 2/3 full and then fill the remainder of the glass with soda water.
- Garnish with orange slices and a spring of rosemary.