- 8 Healtheries Blood Orange tea bags
- 650mls full fat milk
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar or honey
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- Place the milk in a saucepan and heat until almost at a boil. Add the tea bags and leave to infuse for 20 minutes.
- Squeeze the tea bags gently to release as much flavour as possible. If any of the bags beak open, simply pour the milk through a fine sieve.
- Whisk in the sugar and vanilla essence.
- Place 8 frozen blueberries into the bottom of 6 ice block moulds.