- 1 cup Healtheries LSA
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 Tbsp honey, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup pitted dates, soaked in freshly boiled water for 10 minutes and then squeezed out thoroughly
- 1/2 cup Healtheries 99% Sugar free Dark Chocolate baking Bits
- Juice of 1/2 orange
- Zest of 1 orange
- 2 Tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup extra desiccated coconut, for rolling balls
- Place all of the ingredients, except the extra 1/2 cup of coconut, into a food processor and process until the mixture just forms a ball.
- Pour the extra 1/2 cup of desiccated coconut onto a plate. Using your hands, roll tablespoon- sized amounts of the mixture into individual truffles.
- Roll each truffle in coconut and place onto another plate.
- Transfer the truffles to the fridge for 2- 3 hours to set.