- 100g Healtheries 99% Sugar Free Dark, Milk or White Chocolate Baking Bits
- 12 strawberries
- 6 whole dried bananas, chopped into chunks about 5cm long (or use mango or apricots)
- 1- 2 Tbsp Healtheries Chia Seeds
- 1- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut, toasted
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pot of simmering water.
- Once melted, dip each piece of fruit into the melted chocolate and place gently on a tray or large plate lined with baking paper.
- While the chocolate is still soft, alternate sprinkling chia seeds or toasted coconut onto each piece of fruit.
- Place in the fridge to set for about 15- 20 minutes.