- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 4 tbsp coconut sugar
- 4 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup Healtheries LSA
- 1/2 cup ground almonds
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup Healtheries 99% Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Baking Bits
- Combine the vanilla, egg and sugar in a bowl with a spoon.
- Melt the coconut oil and let it cool slightly before adding it to the bowl with the vanilla, egg and sugar. Stir until just combined.
- Add in the LSA, ground almonds, baking soda, cinnamon and salt, stir until just combined. Fold in the chocolate bits.
- Place the bowl of cookie mixture into the fridge and chill for 30 minutes. In the meantime, pre-heat the oven to 180ºc and line a tray with baking paper.
- Remove the mixture from the fridge and using a tablespoon, place dollops of the mixture onto the prepared tray, leaving a gap of about 5cm between each cookie.
- Bake for 15- 20 minutes or until golden. Remove the tray from the oven and leave to cool. Once cool, transfer the cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in a sealed container in a dark, cool place for 4- 5 days.