- 350ml cream
- 250mls full fat milk
- 8 Healtheries Coconut & Pineapple tea bags
- 3 sheets good leaf gelatin
- 1 ½ tablespoons caster sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Diced mango, mint leaves to serve
- Place the milk and cream in a small saucepan and heat until almost boiling. Place the teabags in and allow to infuse for 15 minutes.
- Put the gelatin sheets in a bowl of cold water and leave to “bloom’ for ten minutes. Squeeze tightly to get rid of excess water and set aside until ready to use.
- Remove the teabags from the milk and squeeze gently to release as much flavour as possible. If the teabags break at all, you can pour through a fine sieve to remove all the tea.
- Heat the milk up again until hot (but not boiling). Whisk through the gelatin, sugar and vanilla.
- Pour into 4 metal panna cotta ramekins that have been oiled with mild-tasting oil. Alternatively, you can use small teacups.
- Place in the fridge for 2-4 hours until set. Turn onto small plates and serve with diced mango and small mint leaves.