- 1 cup Healtheries Gluten Free Baking Mix
- 3/4 cup wholegrain brown rice flakes (we used real foods)
- 3/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup Healtheries Black Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 140g butter
- 1/4 cup golden syrup
- 1 tablespoon of hot water
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 160°C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. In a large bowl combine the baking mix, rice flakes, coconut, chia and sugar, and make a well in the centre.
- Combine the butter and golden syrup in a small saucepan, stir and cook over low heat until melted and smooth.
- Place the water and baking soda in a bowl and stir to combine. Add this mixture to the butter mixture and stir to combine.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix to combine.
- Drop ½ tablespoons of mixture onto the prepared trays and flatten slightly with a fork. Allow plenty of space for cookies to spread.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden. Allow to cool on trays.