- 500g Healtheries Gluten Free Bread Mix
- 60ml Canola Oil
- 3 tsp Gluten Free Dry Active Yeast
- 1 Egg
- 500g Lean Mince
- 10 Tbsp Healtheries Ground LSA
- 2 Eggs
- Cracked Pepper to taste
- Follow the instructions for making the Bread Mix, adding 1 egg into the wet mix. Allow mixture to rise for 40 minutes in a loose sealed bag.
- Line a tray with baking paper and spoon the dough into 10 equal sized mounds, using the spoon to round the tops.The best way to ensure your buns keep their shape is to spoon the mixture close together in a rectangular shaped baking dish which fits the mixture tightly.
- Because the dough has been handled, place the baking dish into a large sealed bag and leave to rise in a warm place for a further 40 minutes.
- Mix the mince,eggs, LSA and cracked pepper to suit your tastes. Form into 10 burger patties and place on a tray lined with baking paper.
- When the dough has risen place the burger buns and mince patties into the oven and bake on 180 C for 15 minutes until mince has cooked through.
- Chop up salad ingredients - combine all ingredients and enjoy.