- 10 free range eggs
- 1 cup finally grated parmesan (could also use mild cheddar)
- Large handful fresh parsley – roughly chopped
- 50g baby spinach leaves – finely chopped
- 100g free range ham – finely chopped
- ½ red capsicum – diced
- 50g feta or goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius. Grease a 6 hole jumbo muffin tin (sometimes called a Texas tin) really well.
- Whisk the eggs, parmesan and parsley together. Ladle the egg mixture evenly into the muffin tin.
- Divide the spinach between the muffin holes and use a fork to push it into the egg.
- Top with the ham, capsicum and feta. Push these slightly into the egg but don’t entirely submerge as the egg will naturally rise up around it.
- Sprinkle with the pumpkin and sesame seeds.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until golden and cooked through.