- ½ cup shelled edamame (find these in the freezer section)
- 1 medium zucchini
- 180g halloumi cheese
- 2 radish – cut into very thin slices
- 80g wild rocket leaves
- Olive oil for frying halloumi
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 45mls olive oil
- 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Place all the dressing ingredients into a jar. Shake well to combine. Season generously.
- Cover the edamame beans in boiling water in a bowl. Leave for 1 minute before draining well.
- Use a vegetable peeler to slice ribbons lengthways from the zucchini. Work around the zucchini, stopping when you reach the seedy centre.
- Heat a generous glug of oil in a sauté pan over a medium heat. Cut the halloumi into slices and fry until golden on each side.
- To assemble: Scatter the rocket leaves and zucchini ribbons over a platter or large plate. Top with the radish and edamame beans. Drizzle half the dressing over. Lay the halloumi on top and garnish with a good dusting of cracked black pepper.
- Serve immediately with the remaining dressing on the side.