- 175g butter, softened
- ¼ cup icing sugar
- ¼ tsp vanilla essence
- 1½ cups standard flour
- ¼ cup custard powder
- 6 Healtheries Chamomile Original Tea bags
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
- In a saucepan melt half of the butter over a low-medium heat. Cut open tea bags and empty tea blend into the saucepan. Infuse for at least 5 minutes. The loose tea can then either be strained off and put aside, or left in the cookie mix.
- Cream the remaining un- melted butter and icing sugar until light and fluffy and then add the vanilla.
- Sift the flour and custard powder together and combine with the creamed mixture to form a soft dough.
- Roll teaspoonfuls of the mixture into balls, place on the prepared trays and press down with a fork.
- Bake for 15–20 minutes until golden. Leave on the trays for 1–2 minutes then place on a wire rack to cool.