- 2 oranges – peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 ripe banana – peeled
- 1 heaped cup frozen mango
- 1 cup coconut milk / cream
- 1 teaspoon finely grated ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- Generous pinch cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- ½ small-medium beetroot – peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 heaped cup frozen blackberries
- Extra coconut milk or water to thin as needed
- Place the oranges, banana, mango, coconut milk, ginger, turmeric, cinnamon and vanilla into your blender. Blitz until smooth.
- Pour 2/3 of the smoothie evenly into 2-3 glasses. Add a little extra milk if it’s too thick too pour.
- Next add the beetroot and blackberries. Blitz until smooth. Again add a little extra milk or water if too thick to pour.
- Pour the red layer on top of the yellow layer and serve immediately.