Adults dose 2-3 gummies per day
Children 4+ years 1 gummy per day OR Healtheries Vitamin C Gummy Bears for kids Berry (1-2 gummies per day)
- 500ml Coconut cream
- Healtheries white chocolate baking bits x ½ cup
- 2 Egg yolks
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 2 drops x food colouring (your choice of colour)
- Healtheries multi gummies berry
Tap the ice cream container after adding each layer to get rid of any air bubbles. Give the container a good tap prior to covering and placing in the freezer.
This can be consumed straight away, texture will be like soft serve. For a harder texture, freeze for 1-2 hours and scoop out.
- Heat the coconut cream in a pot on a medium – high temperature, do not let it go to boil
- Once hot remove from heat add the ½ cup of white chocolate baking bits and stir until melted and combined well.
- Set aside and let mixture cool.
- Separate the eggs (only using egg yolks), combine the yolks with the sugar and beat with an electric mixture until white and fluffy and all sugar is dissolved. This process can take up to 5 minutes.
- Once the coconut cream mixture has cooled to room temperature add ¼ of it to the egg mixture and whip very well, add the remainder of coconut cream mixture bit by bit until all combined, while you continue to whisk well. Bring back to a medium heat for a few minutes, again do not boil, just a slight simmer.
- Pass the mixture through a sieve into a bowl and let it come back to room temperature.
- Cover with glad wrap. Let the wrap touch the mixture to prevent any thick solid formation.
- Refrigerate 4-8 hours or overnight for best results
- Use an ice cream churner and mixture and churn for 15 – 18 minutes.
- Spoon 1/3 of the ice cream into a container top with 1/2 of the remaining white chocolate and 1/2 of the gummies. Add another layer of ice-cream and remaining white cholate and gummies. Finish with the last layer of ice cream flatten, cover and place in freezer.