- 175g Healtheries 99% Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Baking Bits
- 1 Tbsp Butter or coconut oil (for Dairy-free option)
- 150g of toasted mixed nuts (i.e. almonds, cashews & peanuts)
- Place the chocolate and butter (or coconut oil) into a heat- proof bowl over a double boiler. Leave to melt and then let stand for a few minutes before stirring together to form a smooth mixture.
- Take off the heat and stir in the toasted nuts.
- Working quickly, drop small spoonfuls of the mixture onto a tray lined with baking paper and place in the fridge for a few hours to set. Store in the fridge in a sealed container for up to four weeks.