- 2 Healtheries Coconut and Pineapple tea bags
- 1 rounded teaspoon honey
- 6 fresh mint leaves – thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (can also use lemon)
- Soda water to top
- Ice as needed to fill glass
- Lemon / lime slices & mint leaves for garnish
- Place the tea bags into a mug and cover with 1/2 cup boiling water. Allow to steep until completely cool (approximately 30 minutes). Squeeze bags gently and set tea aside until ready to use.
- Combine honey with 1 tablespoon boiling water and stir to create a honey syrup.
- Pour the cooled tea, honey syrup, mint leaves and lime juice into a glass that has been filled with ice. Ideally, this will leave the glass 2/3 full. Stir gently.
- Top with soda water and serve immediately garnished with lemon or lime slices and an additional mint leaf if desired.