- 200g Healtheries 99% Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Baking Bits
- 1 Tbsp Healtheries Black Chia Seeds
- 1/3 cup crystallized ginger, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup pistachio nuts, roughly chopped
- Place the chocolate bits into a heat-proof bowl over pot of simmering water on the stove top. Stir occasionally until the chocolate is melted and runny. Take off the heat and put aside.
- Place a large sheet of grease proof oven paper over a flat surface such as a chopping board. Pour the melted chocolate onto the baking paper and roughly spread with the back of a spoon.
- Quickly (before the chocolate starts to set) sprinkle the chopped pistachios, ginger and chia seeds over top of the melted chocolate, pressing the bigger chunks in to make sure they stick.
- Carefully place the chopping board on a flat surface in the fridge or freezer to set completely. Once set the chocolate can be roughly broken into bite sized pieces.
- Store in the fridge in a sealed container for up to four weeks.