- 2 cups Cos lettuce
- 100g Chicken Breast cooked
- 1-2 Bacon rasher strips crisped
- 1 packet Healtheries Potato Stix chicken or roast potato flavour
- 2 tablespoons Cesar salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 1 Poached or boiled egg
- Tear the cos lettuce and place in a bowl.
- Chop the cooked chicken and bacon and add to lettuce.
- Crush the potato stix and combine to salad.
- Add dressing and incorporate all ingredients together.
- Mix in the Cesar dressing.
- Place in a serving plate, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and top with poached or boiled egg.