- 300 ml Coconut cream
- ½ cup Healtheries Dark chocolate baking bits
- ½ cup Healtheries Milk chocolate baking bits
- ¼ cup Healtheries Dark chocolate baking bits
- 1 Teaspoon Agar powder
Tie with a bow and gift as a delicious gift.
- Sprinkle the agar powder in 1 tablespoon of the coconut, mix with a fork, let it stand for a minute then dissolve in the microwave in 20 second intervals.
- Heat the remainder of the coconut cream, let it simmer and not boil. Take of the heat and add all three chocolates bit by bit until all smooth and combined.
- Add the agar and mix well.
- Pour into a recycled jar or a mason jar and let it sit uncovered until completely cooled.
- Refrigerate to let it set overnight. Grate a few of the baking bits on top for garnish, seal.