- 200g Healtheries 99% Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Baking Bits
- 200ml cream
- 50g butter
- Zest of 1 orange
- Cocoa powder, pistachio nuts, cacao nibs or coconut to roll (optional)
- Tip the chocolate bits into a large bowl. Put the cream and butter in a saucepan and heat gently until the butter is melted and the cream reaches simmering point. Remove from heat and pour over the chocolate.
- Stir the chocolate and cream together until smooth and add the orange zest. Cool and chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- To shape the truffles, dip a melon baller or teaspoon in hot water and scoop up balls of the mixture. Roll truffles in chosen coating and drop balls onto greaseproof paper.
- Store truffles in an airtight container in the fridge.